The 5 Stages of Grief in Telling Your Business Story
INSIDE: 5 proven exercises to help you clarify your story to amplify your impact and simplify your life.
Download this FREE ebook by Park Howell to learn how to use your own stories to increase your personal influence, clarify your professional brand story, and grow your company, sales, and people.
Learn through story examples and exercises how to:
- Overcome denial that business storytelling works so you can benefit from the most powerful form of communication
- Overcome your anger and fear of telling stories so you can own any room and grow your influence
- Stop bargaining away your social currency by becoming a confident business storyteller
- Conquer the depression of thinking you don’t have a good story to tell and that no one cares, because they actually do
- Accept brand storytelling as an essential skill for you to grow your business and your people
The “5 Stages of Grief in Telling Your Business Story” interactive e-book was written by Park Howell and illustrated by Ryan Foland.
Yes, I want this book!
We hope this tool will help you craft a compelling story for your organization.
If you have questions please reach out to Park Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org.Download Now