Clarify your story, amplify your impact, simplify your life
Storytelling Workbook | Tell Compelling Brand Stories That Sell
Start telling your story on purpose
Download your DIY Guide to Craft And Tell Compelling Brand Stories That Sell workbook NOW. This storytelling workbook will guide you through my proven 10-step Story Cycle system (It works every friggin’ time) to clarify your story, grow revenue and amplify your impact.
Now fully interactive, your do-it-yourself workbook includes in-line forms you can fill out on-screen. Plus, I take you by the hand through each step in short and sweet video tutorials: me and you, doing this together. What a wonderful thing.
At the end of our journey, you will own your story and grow your brand
What You Get
- 64-Page interactive workbook to easily organize your brand story
- 10 explainer videos, one per chapter, to simplify the process
- Examples of each story element to inspire your brand narrative
- Fully guided from start to finish to clarfiy your story and amplify your impact
$79.99 regular price
$45.99 on sale
How do I know if this is right for me?
Do you want to move your offering ahead of your competition? Align your people with a focused, compelling mission? Connect with customers on a more primal lever so they buy more and more often? Inspire and move stakeholders to action? Spend less on marketing? Make more money? Simplify your life? Amplify your impact?
That’s right. When you clarify your story, everything gets easier. You might even find yourself sleeping on one of those ridiculously priced TEMPUR-Cloud Luxe Breeze mattresses because you have a dynamic story to live into and prosper from.
Our brand story creation process is 30 years in the making and has helped brands grow by as much as 400 percent. See for yourself.
The 10 proven steps to clarifying your brand story:
- Chapter 1: Claim your #1 position in the market to differentiate your from your competition
- Chapter 2: Zero in on your core audiences who will grow your business rapidly
- Chapter 3: Define what’s at stake to make your offering irresistible
- Chapter 4: Create your unique value proposition to make your offering timely, relevant and urgent
- Chapter 5: Understand the market tension to raise interest in your brand story
- Chapter 6: Clarifying your brand promise, gift and personality to connect on an emotional level
- Chapter 7: Map your customer journeys so you know what story to tell them when and where
- Chapter 8: Pinpoint customer milestones and design celebrations into each to create brand bonding
- Chapter 9: Declare your brand purpose: how you empower all of your audiences
- Chapter 10: Collect happy customers, repeat business and word of mouth marketing
Remember, our clients who have gotten their brand story straight have grown by as much as 400 percent!!!
Who is this proven system for?
If you are a purpose-driven leader who wants to clarify your story to grow revenue and amplify your impact, including a:
- B2B & B2C Marketer
- Marketing & Sales Director
- Solopreneur, Entrepreneur and/or Start-up
- Small to Mid-Sized Business
- In-house Marketing Executive
- Ad Agency Professional
- Leadership Coach
…then the Story Cycle system is guaranteed to help you get your story on.
How do I use the DIY brand workbook?
Start by setting your deadline to complete the workbook. All great stories have a looming deadline the protagonist must meet. You authoring your brand story is no different.
Then, work through the 64-page guide (Half of those pages are examples of the brand story elements you are creating).Your workbook comes with a video tutorial as well. Each chapter offers a simple explainer video to help you easily craft your brand story.
When you’re finished with your workbook, you can do what a lot of people do. Sign-up for a minimum two-hour Pick My Brain session to help you finalize your brand story.
What if I’d like you to present a workshop for my business or organization?
Well, you’re in luck. I’m always happy to take you and your team through the Story Cycle system in person. In fact, I delight in it.
I can come to your organization and take you through the How To Craft and Tell Brand Stories That Sell, a four-hour workshop. If you’re in the Phoenix area or would like to plan a visit, I welcome you to come to my offices in Central Phoenix. If you’d like to explore how this will work for you, please give me a shout.
Invest in it and yourself. Commit to a deadline to complete it. Work the system. And watch your authentic story materialize before your eyes.
How about some hearing from leaders who are now letting their stories on purpose because of their work with the DIY guide?
“I find Park’s storytelling workbook joyously ironic that being the person who wrote a book with the subtitle “Finding the thread that ties your story together,” I had a hard time finding my own! We all get blinded to our own story when we are living it. Park’s method and workbook make the process of discovering my brand story fun, energizing and illuminating. I highly recommend it!” -Pamela Slim, Author of Body of Work
“Words truly fail me in describing the sense of clarity, confidence, and direction I got from completing Park Howell’s DIY Brand Story Workbook, but those three descriptors will have to do. The value you’ll receive is easily with worth 100x the price. I recommend it enthusiastically!” – Temitayo Osinubi, Author of Beyond Buzzwords and a Digital Marketing Consultant and Speaker
“Park and the Story Cycle storytelling workbook process gave me the tools and permission to tell the unique story that created my organization. With his help, I was able to see why our services matter and feel confident in our unique offering to the Education Community. Thank you!” – Kelly Knoche, Founder, The Teaching Well The Teaching Well
“Park is a guide and mentor, helping you put into words what it is about your business that resonates most with your customers. He is a smart thinker and clever wordsmith, and we immediately knew we were in the hands of a brand storytelling master as we refined and built out our brand story.” – Jacqueline Tourville, Weinberger Divorce, and Family Law Group
Story on, my friend.