You know the feeling of being overwhelmed in business.
We focus on growth, and soon find ourselves with an over complicated business, lacking a clear vision of the future. But when we try and manage this complex system, we become frustrated and confused. Take a deep breath. Let go of control. And simplify your purpose.
Take a deep breath. Let go of control. And simplify your purpose.
Let go of control. And simplify your purpose.
And simplify your purpose.
This week’s guest knows the power of simplicity and mindfulness. He’s called the CEO Whisperer and can help your company double your profits and then double them again. Cameron Herold is the Business Growth Guru, specializing in helping organizations refine their message to achieve greatness.
Cameron is the author of the bestselling business strategy books, Double Double, and Meetings Suck: Turning One of the Most Loathed Elements of Business Into One of the Most Valuable. We will discuss the lessons in his books, how uncomplicated business achieves natural growth and the importance of culture in the workplace.
Tune in now and learn how a simplified message can create a monumental change.
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- Tips on how to uncomplicated your business to give it free reign to grow
- Why your meetings suck and what you can do about it
- And what a Miracle Morning looks like and how you can start waking up in your own
- “Culture is not about the meeting room or lunch, it’s about aligning your team around a common vision.” – Cameron Herold
- “The problem isn’t meetings, the problem is that we’ve never trained employees how to participate in meetings.” – Cameron Herold
- “The world is riddled with coaches, but most of them have never run businesses or built companies.” – Cameron Herold
- “We need to remind people that this is just what we do for money. This is not our reason for being. Our brand is not our identity.” – Cameron Herold
- “Powerpoints don’t kill audiences. Presenters wielding power points riddled with bullets kill audiences.” – Park Howell
Mentioned In The Show
- Cameron Herold
- Cameron Herold Twitter
- Double Double
- Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs
- Meetings Suck
- COO Alliance
- Gerber Collision & Glass
Business Story Strategist, Keynote Speaker and Brand Raconteur
Park Howell is a trusted brand story strategist and sought-after keynote speaker on story marketing. He has helped international brands, including Coca-Cola, Beyer Pharmaceutical, Cummins Diesel, American Express, and United States Air Force.
The widely popular Business of Story podcast helps leaders of purpose-driven organizations clarify their stories to grow revenue and amplify their impact. Each episode brings you the brightest content creators, advertising creatives, authors, screenwriters, makers, marketers, and brand raconteurs that show you how to craft and tell compelling brand stories that sell.Listen To More Episodes