We’re all reeling from the effects of COVID-19. Uncertainty and despair are everywhere. What are the stories you’re telling yourself about the prospects for your personal and professional future?
But there’s an opportunity for growth right here, right now. Remaining positive and productive, which is unbelievably difficult during these tumultuous times, is where it’s at.
That’s why I started a new series with thought leaders from around the world who share their insights on what you can do for your psychological wellbeing, weather the storm with your business, and most importantly get yourself poised for growth once this has passed. And believe me, this too will pass.
Jay Baer, founder of Convince & Convert, and Pamela Slim, founder of K’é Main Street Learning Lab, both best selling authors who run incredible businesses helping people, will share advice on how to stay happy, healthy and productive while working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Discussed in this Episode
- The importance of and opportunity in using social media during this time
- Advice on how to think business strategy in the short term and long term in times of such uncertainty
- Best practices for working from home, including what is and is not working for Jay Baer
- Tips and ideas for how to go about marketing during this sensitive time and how to avoid coming off as “tone-deaf”
- Suggestions for ways to ground yourself and cope both professionally and personally during this time of uncertainty
Resources & Links
- Convince & Convert
- K’é Main Street Learning Lab
- Prepare for a new future
- Grounding Yourself and Your Business in the Time of COVID19
- Pamela Slim’s Body of Work: Finding the Thread That Ties Your Story Together
- Pamela Slim’s Escape From Corporate Hell: Unlock Your Potential and Love Your Work
- Pamela Slim’s Escape from Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur
- Connect with Pamela on Linkedin
- Connect with Jay Baer on Linkedin
- Studs Terkel’s The Good War
- Start your 30-day free trial of Sendible today. Don’t forget to use our special link to get 30% off the Traction plan: sendible.com/park30