You want to grow your brand. And you know (or are learning) that story is the most powerful tool you can utilize to do so. But you want options in how you tell your stories. Maybe you want it to be a little unconventional. So, learn how to amplify your brand’s influence by telling its story in a unique and incredibly compelling fashion.
My guests today know a thing or two about how to build a brand. Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey are the founders of Barefoot Wines and co-authors of a new book, The Barefoot Spirit: How Hardship, Hustle, and Heart Built America’s #1 Wine Brand. Michael and Bonnie continue to build tremendous success for their brand years later and share how Business Audio Theater is playing an integral part.
Business Audio Theater is a new approach to business storytelling that uses Hollywood actors to re-enact scenes from a brand’s origin story to make the business point.
It’s great because people are not only now entertained, but also educated at the same time.~ Bonnie Harvey
What makes audio storytelling so powerful is that it has the ability to conjure images and scenes in the minds of your audiences. In turn, the story becomes much more memorable and is more likely to be retold accurately. And a story well-told is ultimately how a brand grows fastest, and most efficiently.
The best part about audio storytelling is that it’s not only entertaining, it’s experiential learning. ~Michael
Discussed in this Episode
- Why story told via audio amplifies the listener’s experience
- How to use the power of story to learn from experts to grow your brand
- The importance of keeping your brand messaging simple and easy to understand
- The importance of sharing the highlights as well as the lowlights of your story
Resources & Links
- The Barefoot Spirit Audiobook FREE Chapter 1
- The Barefoot Spirit
- The Barefoot Spirit: How Hardship, Hustle, and Heart Built America’s #1 Wine Brand
- The Barefoot Spirit: How Hardship, Hustle, and Heart Built America’s #1 Wine Brand audiobook
- The Entrepreneurial Culture
- Michael Houlihan’s Linkedin
- Bonnie Harvey’s Linkedin
- Michael and Bonnie’s Twitter
- Michael and Bonnie’s Facebook
- Hear, hear: A new kind of business audiobook to launch in CSW Global this September
- Don’t Just Narrate Your Next Business Audiobook, Perform It
- Start your 30-day free trial of Sendible today. Don’t forget to use our special link to get 30% off the Traction plan: sendible.com/park30