Are you always looking for your next new customer? Many brands focus too much on growth and not delivering excellent service to their existing customers.
Customer service experience expert, best-selling author, and Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations, Shep Hyken, shares some easy things you can do to create what he calls “Moments of Magic” with your employees, customers, vendors, and anyone who comes in contact with your brand to drive loyalty.
Shep works with companies and organizations who want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees and has authored six books including Moments of Magic®, The Loyal Customer and The Cult of the Customer.
Listen as Shep shares how to use business storytelling to create amazing customer experiences to help make your story their story.
Discussed in this Episode
- easy things you can do to create “moments of magic” with employees and customers
- what customers really mean when they say things are “fine”
- Shep’s content marketing strategy and how he built his career
- how to differentiate your offering as a commodity
- Shop Shep’s books on Amazon
- Connect with Shep on LinkedIn
- Follow Shep on Twitter
- Follow Shep on Instagram
- Hear Shep’s iconic cab driver story