“A business is important to its customers when those customers realize that their lives would be diminished were the business to cease to exist.”
Your customers are distracted by the multitude of ways to buy. And as a business, you want to be able to cancel all the noise and confusion so you can start creating authentic relationships with your customers and convert them into life-long customers.
But, you can only turn them into customers for life by changing your view of them as a member instead of a transaction. The secret is to align your focus in helping them achieve the transformation they are seeking and focusing on their success rather than your own. Being able to guide them from where they are to where they want to go is where you will find consistent growth in your business.
Today, marketing guru, John Jantsch will teach us how. John is a marketing consultant, speaker, and author of Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, and The Ultimate Marketing Engine. He is also the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network, which trains and licenses independent consultants and agencies to use the Duct Tape Methodology.
Listen as John shares how you can use his innovative Marketing Hourglass that reimagines the typical customer funnel process. You’ll learn the seven prospect and customer behaviors of the marketing hourglass and how you can leverage the stories they’re telling themselves about you to attract and keep more ideal customers.
Discussed in this episode
- The seven stages of John’s hourglass metaphor & how you can use this framework to turn your customers into a referral machine.
- How to drive consistent growth by honing your focus to the top 20% of your ideal clients so you can clearly identify how to bring them to where they want to be
- What is the Customer Success Track? The five stages of this framework and how you can use this potent tool to create customers for life
- The importance of understanding the different stages of your business growth and where you and your customers are in the journey to determine whether you need to standardize or customize your approach
- Join John’s free Ultimate Marketing Engine Companion Course
- Connect with John on LinkedIn
- Follow John on Twitter
- Follow John on Instagram
- Grab your copy of The Narrative Gym for Business
- Click here for your The ABT’s of Selling™ online quick course