Have you ever wondered how a product can become part of a consumer’s life? What is it that makes a common service into a daily necessity? The answer is simpler than you might think, and the result is a wonderful relationship between the producer and the consumer. Today’s episode examines brand rituals, one of the most important aspects of story marketing.
Our guest is Zain Raj, CEO of Shapiro+Raj, and New York Times Bestselling author of Brand Rituals: How Successful Brands Bond with Customers for Life. Through his years of experience in the art of story marketing, Raj has brought a wealth of knowledge in various personal branding strategy and can help you learn the best methods of turning a service into a regularly used commodity.
Discover what a brand ritual is, how it can be achieved using storytelling, and how it can benefit you. By using a brand ritual, you can be bonded to a customer for life.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- Creating a narrative to ensure regular customers
- How to create and grow a bond with consumers
- How a product evolves over time
- “Nothing makes things real for people like a story.” – Zain Raj
- “Storytelling is how any relationship is made.” – Zain Raj
- “As we go open source with the principles of building brands, we all get smarter.” – Zain Raj