2020 forced many of us to reconsider how we do business. We adapted, and many businesses came out better than ever. Catalysts for change are often unexpected. But it’s how you deal with and manage the chaos (and all the changes it’s calling you to do) that can make or break your business.
How do you approach change? Do you run away from it, or embrace it? In this episode, Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva shows you how to be better prepared the next time unexpected chaos comes your way so you can not only survive, but thrive.
Nicknamed “The Reinvention Guru”, Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva is a scientist, entrepreneur, TEDx speaker and resilience and reinvention expert who has worked with brands including Coca-Cola, IDM, CISCO, L’Oréal, Danone and many more to help them reinvent their products, leadership practices and business models to meet new market demands and prepare for incoming disruptions.
Her new book, The Chief Reinvention Officer Handbook: How to Thrive in Chaos, provides a powerful blend of cross-disciplinary research and battle-tested tools to help your brand diagnose, design, and implement a reinvention system that allows your company to stop resisting change and instead help you turn any disruption into an opportunity to reinvent your business and story.
Discussed in this Episode
- How business reinvention has changed
- Why you need to change your business every three years
- How and why to use chaos as a resource
- How to take advantage of Dr. Zhexembayeva’s new Reinvention Academy for free
- The Chief Reinvention Officer Handbook: How to Thrive in Chaos
- Why You Need to Reinvent Every 3.5 Years
- Connect with Dr. Nadya on LinkedIn
- Follow Dr. Nadya on Twitter