We all tell ourselves stories. We all have collective, imagined realities. But these stories are critical because they can either make or break you. Therefore, it’s also important to take a step back, re-evaluate, and re-write these internal stories to make sure they’re in line with our personal and professional goals and our subconscious mind isn’t tearing them down.
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” —Hamlet
This week’s guest is an editor of sorts who helps people re-write their internal narratives to achieve external success. And he does it in a truly original and fascinating way.
Jason Linett is a speaker, author, and award-winning hypnotist who helps leaders build million dollar brands through crafting and living into new stories. And he performs these reframings through hypnosis. His new book, Work Smart Business: Lessons Learned from Hypnotizing 250,000 People and Building a Million-Dollar Brand, is filled with examples of how this strategy has worked for many successful business owners.
Jason will show you how to craft a new story by allowing yourself to “dehypnotize” the personal blocks you have built around yourself, hindering your business or professional growth from success.
“My work is focused on what’s great about you, how do we harness that, how do we put that to use?” —Jason Linett
Jason will convince you to rid yourself of the self-imposed excuses that lie dangerously in all of our “becauses” and shift towards “this is why.” He will help you get back to your true self, celebrate your relationships and discover your own magical moment.
Tune in to step forward into a whole new story of building business success.
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Why the word “because” is the most dangerous word of all and how to overcome it
- Why all hypnosis is self-hypnosis and how you can start right now rewriting those old stories
- How to put the Serial Killer mind mapping strategy to work for you to help you clarify your true story
- How to anchor your organic states of excellence to acknowledge those places where you are effective
- What is ethical psychological influence
Resources & Links
- Work Smart Business: Lessons Learned from Hypnotizing 250,000 People and Building a Million-Dollar Brand by Jason Linett
- Jonathan Haidt
- The Positive Influence Power Pack
- Jason Linett’s Website
- Jason Linett’s LinkedIn
- Jason Linett’s Instagram
- Jason Linett’s Facebook
- Jason Linett’s Twitter
- Firework by Katy Perry
- Thomas Edison