Should I start my own podcast? Is probably the most asked question I’ve received from my customers over the past year. The podcast industry has skyrocketed as a result of COVID, becoming a popular place where people are flocking to for knowledge and growth.
Podcasts aren’t just for hobbyists anymore. It is a valuable piece to your brand’s marketing strategy and one of the most evergreen forms of content you can put out into the world to reach new audiences and cultivate deeper relationships with potential customers.
But in order to guarantee the success of your show – one that provides tremendous value to your audience, builds trust and awareness, and converts your listeners into customers, you need to nail the basics.
One of the most compelling figures in business today and Hall of Fame keynote speaker, Jeffrey Hayzlett, shares his insights on the subject and how you can use the power of podcasting to communicate your brand story.
Jeffrey is a global business celebrity, speaker, best-selling author, and Chairman of C-Suite Network. He is a primetime television host of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett and Executive Perspectives on C-Suite TV, and business podcast host The HERO Factor Podcast on C-Suite Radio.
He is a well-traveled public speaker, former Fortune 100 CMO, and author of numerous best-selling business books including The Hero Factor; How Great Leaders Transform Organizations and Create Winning Cultures, Think Big, Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless, Running the Gauntlet, and The Mirror Test.
Listen as Jeffrey shares how you can use this powerhouse platform to attract your audience, build industry loyalty, grow your business and convert your listeners into customers.
Discussed in this episode
- How to start, build and grow a podcast via SEO, social media, and through a community like C-Suite Radio
- The key to creating compelling content for your brand
- Why networking with the right guests on your show can lead to future business deals
- Easy ways to monetize your podcast
- How to leverage every aspect of your brand and your platform to be successful
- Connect with Jeffrey on LinkedIn
- Follow Jeffrey on Twitter
- Follow Jeffrey on Instagram