Consumers want to engage with brands that are credible and have their best interests in mind. And now with the pandemic and heightened stress over inequality, consumers crave authenticity more than ever. But even brands with the best of intentions can be perceived as ingenuine.
So how do brands overcome this? By focusing on the niche audiences whose wants and needs can be fulfilled by the brand’s offerings.
Wil Shelton, President and CEO of Wil Power Integrated Marketing, shares how you can reposition yourself and your brand into a focused niche to survive COVID-19 and thrive beyond the pandemic.
Discussed in this Episode
- How brands can build trust and credibility within the black community
- How Wil has pivoted his strategies to overcome challenges brought on by the pandemic
- How brands can take a stand with the BLM movement and how transparency plays a crucial role in this
- How brands can utilize the power of narrative to change stereotypes and therefore help change perspectives
Resources & Links
- Wil Power Integrated Marketing
- AT&T’s Codes of Culture campaign
- Connect with Wil on Linkedin
- Connect with Wil on Facebook
- Follow Wil on Twitter
- Brand Bewitchery
- Business of Story online course