The way you market yourself and your business through visual imagery is key in communicating your brand and your message to those you serve. And you want your visuals to be able to captivate their attention so you can drive better sales.
But, your visual storytelling can only be powerful if you can convey an emotional connection with your customers so you can present yourself as the go-to expert in your space, inspire them to care and drive action. Connection is everything!
John DeMato is a visual story expert who collaborates with speakers, trainers, consultants and business leaders to create image content that captures your audience’s attention through artistry and emotion.
A guy who has spent 20 years behind the camera and has been featured as a photography expert on several NBC Universal daytime and reality shows. John isn’t simply a photographer – he thinks like a marketer. He sets his clients up for success beyond the photo sessions by educating them on how to leverage their portraits, book images, virtual and live event photos across their online presence.
Listen to John’s insights as to what kinds of photos you should be using to sell yourself and your business that will make the most impact.
Discussed in this episode
- How to capture your best headshots to attract more leads, create connections and encourage action
- Why you should go behind the scenes and share pictures of what it looks like to be in your day-to-day activities
- How to present your best self in virtual sessions to give your audience the chance to visualize what working with you looks like
- The power of visual variety in showcasing your authority in your space and how to use this to take your customer through your journey in showing them how you will solve their problems
- Connect with John on LinkedIn
- Follow John on Twitter
- Follow John on Instagram
- Click here for your The ABT’s of Selling™ online quick course