A well-told story can transport us to another world. We see the characters and setting, visualizing every detail as if the words spoken have become a picture in our minds. But how do you share something that goes beyond simply telling a story? One that can light up the theater of your audience’s mind to deeply connect and move them into action?
An extremely gifted story composer, Tim James, founder of Chemical Free Body, models how his marketing is exclusively storytelling as a podcast guest and on his own Health Hero Show.
His remarkable personal health journey transformed him to live a radical life. Tim is one of those guys that will leave you feeling younger and more energetic just by hearing him speak. His passion flows out of him like a fresh waterfall in a dry desert, like the Steppes of Central Asia.
He’s turning 49 but feels like he’s 18. What’s his secret? After suffering from multiple health issues, including rectal bleeding, two separate skin issues, chronic acid indigestion and surgery to remove one of his organs due to serious digestive issues, Tim knew something had to change. But it was only after watching his closest friends die of cancer and the untimely death of his younger brother that he finally decided to take action.
Tim’s journey led him to a shocking discovery, which helped his friend beat cancer and transform every area of his life. Feeling charged with a duty to help others he started sharing his knowledge with anyone that would listen. This led him to produce his own chemical-free food products. ‘Chemical Free Body’ was born.
Tim’s inbox is constantly flooded with people singing and dancing about how his products have given them a life they couldn’t believe was possible. His story will have you laughing, crying and gasping but most importantly he will give you the recipe to a longer, happier and healthier life and his storytelling is second to none.
Listen for how he lights up the theater of your mind, just like every brand storyteller should.
Discussed in this episode
- Tim’s incredible health journey and what triggered him to do all the research he has done today which led him to create his company, Chemical Free Body
- Toxic food vs food as medicine
- The lifestyle changes that will make the most immediate difference to your health
- How he uses podcast guesting as the main marketing strategy to get more clients and customers
- How to take your story on tour to increase your brand’s visibility and tap into new audiences
- The power of being real, genuine and authentic in your storytelling
- Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
- Follow Tim on Instagram
- Listen to the Health Hero Show, Episode 38 with Rebecca Harder: Gastra Girl Everything Colon Health
- Tune into Tim’s Podcast, Health Hero Show
- Grab your copy of The Narrative Gym for Business
- Click here for your The ABT’s of Branding™ online quick course
- Click here for your The ABT’s of Selling™ online quick course