One of the biggest lies we’ve learned is that vulnerability is a form of weakness. Vulnerability is actually our greatest strength. And when you step up to reveal your truth and the message you’ve got to deliver, that’s what makes the impact.
But it’s all about living a purpose-driven life, one rich with meaning. Being courageous enough to strip away the layers and all the covers you hide behind so you can tell the right story to cultivate trust, bond and connection with your audience.
A master storyteller himself and a leading authority figure on actualized leadership, Dov Baron teaches us how we can get the results we set out to achieve in the most meaningful manner.
Dov, for over thirty years, has worked with committed elite-level leaders who have outward success but are dealing with internal turmoil from childhood imprinting that impacts their happiness and fulfillment. He shows them how to embrace those good and bad impressionable moments and use them to accelerate their careers and happiness.
Not only has he been twice named to the list of the world’s most Top 30 Global Leadership Gurus and Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers, he is also the bestselling author of One Red Thread and Fiercely Loyal: How High Performing Companies Develop and Retain Top Talent, is the founder and host of the podcast, Leadership & Loyalty and is an independent contributor to multiple media outlets, including; CEO World, CNN, Elle Italia, Entrepreneur magazine, Medium and FOX.
Tune in as you learn why Dov believes we are all addicts and how our addictions drive our stories. The three things you can do right now to uncover your more fulfilling story, and why most people get their story wrong and what happens when they live into their right story.
Discussed in this episode
- The true value of tapping into the power of human connection with the stories you tell so you can stimulate your audience’s emotional learning
- The connection between finding meaning, purpose and success
- Why you need to be confronting your emotional source codes
- How to get your audience emotionally engaged so you can build relationships and immerse them in the stories you tell
- Connect with Dov on LinkedIn
- Follow Dov on Twitter
- Follow Dov on Instagram
- Click here for your The ABT’s of Selling™ online quick course