The podcast industry has exploded in the last few years, and professionals are experiencing profound value by being a guest on popular shows. But often their appearances are falling short because they haven’t done their homework, prepared a focused message, or are not using stories to entertain and make their points.
This episode coaches you on how to be an asset to the show host and their listeners and become a sought-after expert.
Discussed in this Episode
- How to identify and target the shows that are best suited for your message
- How to utilize storytelling to create a compelling focus for your interview
- How to utilize story to connect with show hosts and increase your credibility and authority
- How to properly prepare for an interview including what equipment to use, conversational crutches to be aware of, etc.
Resources & Links
- Interview Valet
- Connect with Tom on Linkedin
- Connect with Tom on Facebook
- Follow Interview Valet on Twitter
- Follow Interview Valet on Instagram
- Storytelling in Business Program
- Brand Bewitchery
- Business of Story online course