Have you ever had an ad campaign fall flat on its face? I know I have.
And it might be because I didn’t know what singular problem I was solving and specifically for who.
Had I only been taught the three story elements one should always consider when creating your content back then. Luckily my good friend Andy Wakefield, author of How to be More Famous Than Me in Advertising: By Someone You Have Never Heard of Before, shares the three proven elements to create winning campaigns he’s used in his 40+ year storied advertising career in this episode.
You can learn a lot about how to tell a story by modeling what Andy shares in his book. We’ll not only review his work, but you’ll learn the three proven elements that you should consider in creating any brand.
- Three proven elements to create winning campaigns
- One major lament about the advertising industry that needs to be corrected
- How to clarify your pitches to make your messages irresistible
- The And-But-Therefore structure
- How to Be More Famous Than Me In Advertising
- The Gift
- Connect with Andy on LinkedIn
- Brand Bewitchery