You know how it feels when you’ve developed the perfect presentation and can’t wait to share it with your audience.
You’ve done your discovery learning how you want your attendees to think, feel and most importantly do at the conclusion of your keynote, sales presentation or workshop.
But your prep, while impressive, was hard because you didn’t have an easy way to create your content strategy for your presentation.
Now you can use the 10-step Story Cycle System™ to quickly and easily create your talk and you don’t even have to understand the theory behind why it works so well.
Download my one-page Story Selling Framework and listen along as I reveal the 13 key questions you need to ask yourself about your what your audience wishes for and wants relative to your offering.
I use my 2018 TEDx Talk as an example of how you use the framework to captivate, educate and move your audience to action.
I’ve trained loads of sales and marketing leaders on how to use it for:
- Sales presentions
- Leadership keynotes
- Long-form videos
- Blog posts
- Communication of internal initiatives
The beautiful thing about the Story Selling Worksheet is that you don’t have understand the storytelling theory behind why it works to make it work for you.
When you answer the questions about your audience and then use those answers as the guide to creating your content, you will automatically invoke the power of story in your presentations to transport your audience from their world into yours. You will orchestrate a transformation in them by connecting your vision, beliefs and values with theirs.
As you listen to today’s episode, have a pen and paper ready, or use the Story Selling Framework, and apply the process to a current presentation or long-form communication you are working on.
You can take a deeper dive into the structure of my TEDxGilbert talk here: What My TEDx Talk Taught Me About Storytelling
I promise that it will help you excel through the stories you tell.
Discussed in this episode:
- How to transport your audience from their world into yours using the Story Cycle System™.
- The key questions you need to answer about your audience’s wishes and wants relative to your offering.
- Why knowing how you want your audience to think, feel and do following your presentation is critical for your success.
- Brand Bewitchery: How to Wield the Story Cycle System™ to Craft Spellbinding Stories for Your Brand
- The Narrative Gym for Business
- Park Howell on LinkedIn
- Park on Twitter
- Park on Instagram
- Business of Story Facebook Group
Related Episodes You’ll Love:
- #300: 10 Storytelling Tips That Will Ignite Your Sales with Park Howell
- #350: How to Craft Your Brand Stor Strategy With the Story Cycle System™ with Park Howell
- #400: Learn From my 10-Year Journey with the ABTs of Storytelling with Park Howell
Your Storytelling Resources:
Connect with me:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkhowell/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BusinessOfStory
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ssjBuBiQjG9PHRgq4Fu6A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ParkHowell
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/parkhowell/
- Website: https://businessofstory.com/abt/