YOu know how great it feels when a sale feels almost effortless.
You have a solution your client needs and your sales presentation just seemed to roll off your tongue like you weren’t even trying.
Our guest calls that your Natural Sales Style (NSS).
But we often don’t leverage our NSS because we have too many blind spots in how we ideally communicate.
Especially given the five different buying styles we confront in our prospects.
Connie Whitman has been the CEO of Changing the Sales Game for 20+ years, helping banks and credit union leaders, and sales teams build powerhouse organizations.
Known for her high-energy, passionate, heart-centered, and enthusiastic approach to sales, teaching, and coaching, Connie is a four-time #1 International Best-Selling author, including her book ESP (Easy Sales Process): 7-Steps to Sales Success, speaker, and podcast host.
Her inspired teaching, transformational tools, and content ensure that bankers, advisors, and salespeople grow their revenue streams through enhanced communication skills.
She is thrilled to share inspiring content on her international podcasts “Changing the Sales Game” and “Enlightenment of Change.”
“My first job was at a credit company where I helped the salespeople at the car dealerships how to sell Leases versus retail deals for small business owners,” Connie told me.
“I taught the salespeople how to educate their clients to lease their cars, with the ability to write off the entire lease payment. The salespeople and the dealerships made a ton of money by doing the right thing and educating their clients to inspire them to buy and refer their peers.”
Discussed in this episode:
- Crystal clarity on your Natural Sales Style (Yes, you DO have one, whether you know it or not).
- Powerful insights into the superpowers and blind spots of your Natural Sales Style.
- How to use your Natural Sales Style to sell to each of the five different Buying Styles.
- Connie Whitman on LinkedIn
- Connie on Twitter
- Connie on Facebook
- ESP Easy Sales Process book
Related Episodes You’ll Love:
- #320: The Stories CEOs are Telling That Prevent Sales with Alice Heiman
- #326: The Powerful Sales Stories a Positive Mindset Creates with Gerhard Gschwandtner
- #336: Make no Mistake, You’re in Sales with Sheevaun Thatcher
Your Storytelling Resources:
Connect with me:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkhowell/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BusinessOfStory
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ssjBuBiQjG9PHRgq4Fu6A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ParkHowell
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/parkhowell/
- Website: https://businessofstory.com/abt/