The employment landscape in the U.S. has been rapidly changing over the last decade. And with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have seen an even more profound change.
Individuals who believed their higher level of education guaranteed job security have found themselves amongst the rising number of unemployed. But education is no longer the differentiator it once was. The ability to be noticed in the sea of job-seekers is the real solution. Now is the time to sharpen your personal brand story to position you and your career to flourish in the present and future.
Discussed in this Episode
- Why statistics and facts are meaningless without storytelling
- Why storytelling increases your creativity and creativity is the number one sought after soft skill by employers
- Why soft skills are more important now than ever and how storytelling is at the heart of numerous soft skills
- Why intentional storytelling is the single-handed best tool for selling yourself to employers especially in these uncertain times
Resources & Links
- Storytelling in Business Program
- Connect with Bud on Linkedin
- Follow Stetson University on Linkedin
- Follow Stetson University on Facebook
- Brand Bewitchery
- Business of Story online course