Coronavirus has wreaked havoc to so many aspects of life and in particular, it has affected our ability to be together. And because our need for interactions is a part of our biological makeup, it has left so many of us feeling utterly alone.
But now more than ever, people are finding ways to get and stay connected online. So today I have Gavin Hammar, founder of Sendible, and Coral Wulff, Customer Success Specialist, share tips on how to stay connected to yourself and your online community during the COVID-19 crisis.
Discussed in this Episode
- How Sendible is responding to the crisis
- How this crisis is impacting social media and predictions around how it will shape our future use of social media
- How Sendible uniquely enables clients to humanize their content
- How to communicate with your employees during a crisis
Resources & Links
- Connect with Gavin on Linkedin
- Connect with Coral on Linkedin
- Follow Sendible on Twitter
- How to Share Your Stories on Social Media More Effectively
- Start your 30-day free trial of Sendible today. Don’t forget to use our special link to get 30% off the Traction plan: sendible.com/park30