Along with everyone else on the web, you probably share a disdain for pop-ups because they are not only disruptive and annoying, but they also completely hijack the user experience.
But pop-ups don’t have to be an abusive sales tool. When properly designed, they can actually be a desirable tool to help guide customers through purchasing decisions. By providing product advice when it’s needed through unintrusive “on-site” messaging, they can actually enhance the user experience.
I know, I know. You probably think this is all wishful thinking. I sure did. Thankfully Mogens Møller, CEO and Cofounder of Sleeknote, is here to explain how he has helped brands not only make pop-ups work, but grow their bottom-line with the power of creative storytelling.
Discussed in this Episode
- Best practices and most creative uses of pop-ups that you may want to consider for your storytelling
- How proper utilization of pop-ups can help your audience become the hero of their journey through specific targeted messaging
- How to create pop-ups that are of help to your customers instead of an annoyance
- Why less is not always more when it comes to the number of pop-ups your site should utilize
Resources & Links
- Book Mogens Møller for your next event
- Connect with Mogens on Linkedin
- Follow Mogens on Twitter
- #25: Who’s Your Hero? Creating Customer Personas for Your B2B Marketing