You have a promising Main Street business and you want to 10x the growth of your brand by telling your story.
But the storytelling thing isn’t happening because you’re swamped with other tasks to run a thriving business.
Where do you start? Where do you find your stories? How do you tell them with power?
Meet Samatha Scholl. She is the Director of Entrepreneur Programs for the Better Business Bureau Serving the Pacific Southwest (BBB) directing the Empower by Go Daddy Main Street business incubator.
Sam, alongside her team, is responsible for the design and facilitation of entrepreneur programs that provide education, tools, resources, networking, and mentorship opportunities for entrepreneurs, nonprofits, small business owners, and her community.
Prior to joining the BBB, she spent 25 triumphant years of her career within the hospitality industry. Sam’s thriving career in restaurant operations awarded her the experience of opening 5-Star restaurants, bars, and hotels across Las Vegas, Chicago, and most recently, as a managing partner of a fine dining restaurant located in San Diego.
Samantha is dedicated to her community and serves as a volunteer for Shoreline Community Serves, a non-profit whose focus is to address the unmet needs of unsheltered individuals and families by making sure the most vulnerable are cared for with compassion and equity.
She also offers mentorship to local entrepreneurs in underrepresented communities. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Philosophy from Northeastern Illinois University. She has an insatiable appetite for literature, is an adrenaline junkie, and travel blogger enthusiast, and has traversed over 65 countries on a shoestring budget.
Discussed in this episode:
- How to leverage the Better Business Bureau Empower Program by Go Daddy to grow your Main Street business.
- How to use storytelling to stand out in your industry.
- The power of the ABT to focus your brand story
- The Empower Program by Go Daddy at the Better Business Bureau Serving the Pacific Southwest
- Samantha Scholl on LinkedIn
- BBB Serving Pacific Southwest on Instagram
Related Episodes You’ll Love:
- #264: Why Storytelling is Important for Local Business with Kimberly Roland
- #322: How to Craft a Better Family Business Story with Pete Walsh
- #325: How a Story Propelled Their Brand to Market Dominance with Ron Sciarro and Paul Preston
Your Storytelling Resources:
Connect with me:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkhowell/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BusinessOfStory
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ssjBuBiQjG9PHRgq4Fu6A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ParkHowell
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/parkhowell/
- Website: https://businessofstory.com/abt/