If you are considering launching a podcast as a passion project or to help scale your business, you are not alone. Listeners have a plethora of options to choose from, which means your content and audio must be top-notch.
But it’s hard to stand out and grow listeners given the competition.
In this episode John Wall, a pioneer podcaster and co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee show, shares how to launch and/or grow a premier podcast on a limited budget and schedule.
Discussed in this Episode
- The evolution of podcast audio production and the importance it plays in your podcasting success
- John’s tips and advice to get the best audio quality in the least amount of time including which specific products and services to achieve this at the best price
- Why finding your own niche and having your content tight are necessary to successful podcasting
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected John’s show and how he (and you) can keep increasing downloads even during a pandemic or crisis
Resources & Links
- Trust Insights
- Marketing Over Coffee
- Park on Marketing Over Coffee
- Get your pair of Johnny Headphones
- Connect with John on Linkedin
- Follow John on Twitter
- Follow John on Instagram
- Follow Marketing Over Coffee on Facebook
- Caedon TV
- Brand Bewitchery
- Business of Story online course