Amazon-owned Twitch streaming service for gamers will have 40+ million monthly active viewers in the U.S. in 2021, according to an eMarketer forecast. And brands like Wendy’s, Nike, and Comedy Central’s South Park are finding success with Twitch promotions and influencers.
But is this platform really the best channel for your brand storytelling?
I explore what makes Twitch work with my two sons: Caedon Howell who hosts Caedon TV, and his older brother Parker who recently directed InstaQuest, the first XR Dungeons & Dragons live-stream on Twitch that premiered in July 2020.
Join us as they share their experiences and insights on how you can use this gamer-centric platform to grow your brand. Plus, this article just came out to provide an even deeper dive into What Makes Twitch Streaming the Next Marketing Frontier.
Discussed in this Episode
- How Twitch is different from other platforms and what makes it special for this specific type of audience
- Best practices for how to start a successful Twitch channel
- The obstacles Caedon and Parker faced creating InstaQuest during the COVID-19 pandemic and how they overcame these challenges
- How InstaQuest took interactivity to a whole new level by allowing the audience to direct the outcome of the story
Resources & Links
- What Makes Twitch Streaming the Next Marketing Frontier
- Caedon TV
- Parker Howell
- The making of InstaQuest
- Caed’s Napolean Dynamite video
- Brand Bewitchery
- Business of Story online course