Storytelling For Leaders
Stories Shape the Behaviors that Create the Culture that Drives Epic Performance to Amplify Your Impact
Have you clarified your brand story to grow revenue? If so, now’s the time to amplify your impact by building a storytelling culture in your organization.
Richard Branson of Virgin said, “Entrepreneurs who make a difference are, in effect, professional storytellers.”
Steve Wynn of Wynn Resorts in Las Vegas reveals that “Storytelling is our ultimate advantage.”
I believe that “Storytelling is our one true superpower.”
Stories drive epic performance. And all we have to do is become intentional about it: tell stories on purpose.
Storytelling for Leaders provides you with the skills to use story-based techniques to tackle a range of key leadership challenges to amplify your impact, including:
- COMMUNICATION – how to get your message to stick
- OVERCOMING ENTRENCHED VIEWS – how to influence people to change behavior
- CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE – how to quickly build rapport and connection
- INSIGHT AND EMPOWERMENT – how to understand what’s really going on
- COMMUNICATING STRATEGY, CHANGES, AND DECISIONS – how to connect people with the big picture
- MARKETING BUSINESS VALUE – the narrative alternative to case studies
- STORY MARKETING – use the stories you create to amplify your content marketing
Storytelling for Leaders is not a one-off workshop, but a complete six-month deliberate practice program
The workshop is highly interactive as we strongly believe in the power of practical activities to foster learning. Throughout the day you will engage in hands-on activities designed to build your storytelling skills and confidence.
“The workshops covered a lot of territory in a way that combined analytical rigor with a clear and informal delivery. I recommend it without reservation.” – Participant
A unique deliberate practice program
This workplace-based program includes six modules, spread over six months. The training will embed and enhance what was learned in the workshop. Most of the learning you do will occur in the workplace, during the DPP, rather than at the workshop. The Deliberate Practice Program includes online support, with the opportunity to ask questions and share your experience at any time.
This story training program is right for you if you’re a…
- Senior leader who must influence, engage and inspire your teams
- Project manager who needs to get your people all pulling in the same direction
- Salesperson who wants to connect with customers and move them to action like never before
- Consultant who stands out by providing added-value skills to your customer
- Trainer who wants to entertain, educate and empower your people
Storytelling for Leaders is a proven training program that has been tapped by such brands as Microsoft, IBM, Shell, KPMG and Yammer.
Don’t get left behind
Business storytelling is on everyone’s mind. In fact, we had 800 people attend our 90-minute Business of Story workshop recently at Social Media Marketing World.
Now you can be part of a small cohort of Business of Story students who will work and learn together as you strengthen the one super power we all possess – storytelling.
Use your new Storytelling for Leaders skills to:
- Define your personal brand to grow your influence
- Clarify your organizational brand to grow your company and your people
- Ignite a storytelling culture to drive performance
- Own any room with your presentations
- It’ll feel like magic as you move people to action like never before
- Be heard
“Other presentations were dry and heavy, but the hammer presentations really stood out because we were telling stories versus merely sharing data.” – A Storytelling for Leaders participant describes the way storytelling changed her presentations.