The single most powerful insight I took from Phil Knight’s biography about NIKE called Shoe Dog, is this from its founder, “People, sensing my belief, wanted some of that belief for themselves. Belief, I decided, is irresistible.”
How deeply do you believe in what you’re doing?
Does your belief shine through in the stories you tell so much so that your audiences find you and your offering irresistible?
But our values and convictions don’t always take center stage in our communications.
So today, you will learn from a sales professional who made a major career move simply because she believed she had a bigger purpose in life.
And it’s paid off.
Julie Ciardi is a business & mindset coach on a mission to help IGNITE women to design lives they love rather than living life by default.
She hosts the IGNITE Her Mind Podcast and provides a free community called IGNITE Her Society. She also author The Standout Breakout Formula, where she lays out the formula to stand out in the crowded online market and break out in your business.
Julies believes that women start their dream business using her signature NOW Goal™ Formula, which you’ll learn about in today’s show.
Discussed in this episode:
- How to use Julie’s NOW Goal™ Formula.
- How to create the mindset required for your next big goal by uncovering what working on your mindset really means.
- The four things that every entrepreneur must do to stay in business.
Related Episodes You’ll Love:
- #325: how a Story Propelled Thei Brand to Market Dominance with Ron Sciarro and Paul Preston
- #333: How to Pitcch the Wides Net With Your Sales Story with Pamela Slim
- #307: How You Build Trust With Your Brand Storytelling with Margot Bloomstein
Your Storytelling Resources:
Connect with me:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkhowell/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BusinessOfStory
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ssjBuBiQjG9PHRgq4Fu6A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ParkHowell
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/parkhowell/
- Website: https://businessofstory.com/abt/