Are your LinkedIn efforts falling flat? You might be feeling as if your sales posts promoting your business come off as a little “spammy” in the feed. Or like many of us, you’ve probably noticed the uptick of unsolicited sales messages on LinkedIn, too.
But, what if there is a way you could spend less time and be exponentially more successful on LinkedIn? The solution exists – and it’s uncovered in today’s episode.
In this week’s episode, I have a LinkedIn storytelling expert to help you shape and share your brand stories on business’s most prolific and influential platform. Glenn Marvin is the founder of Konnector, a digital marketing coaching firm in Auckland, NZ, and he’s here to share exactly how to tell your small business brand story on LinkedIn to build your influence and business.
Discussed in this Episode
- The three areas on LinkedIn that you should care the most about with your brand storytelling
- The four different kinds of posts you should have in your content repertoire and how to vary their use for the biggest impact
- The ABT narrative framework and how to use it in your “about” section on LinkedIn to attract clients/customers and create credibility
- How you can use storytelling to not only correct your mistakes but increase loyalty and satisfaction
- Why you must repel the many to attract the few
This show is brought to you by ScaleX.AI
Whether you are a start-up still discovering product market fit, or you are an established B2B company, one thing most companies have in common – is the need to generate meetings with prospects to create pipeline. ScaleX can get you a meeting with almost anyone by leveraging AI and people to connect you with your top prospects, and put meetings on your calendar, so that you (and your sales team) can focus on higher value work.
Resources & Links
- LinkedIn L.T.V. Training Program
- #275: How to Leverage AI to Amplify Your Sales Stories
- #249: How to Flex Your Brand Story During COVID-19
- #272: Why Your Employer Brand Storytelling Must be Repelling
- Connect with Glenn on Linkedin
- Connect with Glenn on Facebook
- Follow Glenn on Instagram