Let’s face it (don’t touch yours, by the way), one of the most powerful ways you can defeat the coronavirus which causes the filthy Covid-19 disease is literally in the palm of your hand.
This microscopic thug can wallop you through infected objects and surfaces.
But you can punch back:
Don’t Give This Bully a Playground
- Like all scourges, coronavirus wants you to stoop to its level and fight you in the muck. Diligently wash your hands or use hand sanitizer for 20 seconds every 30 minutes.
- If you’re handling a package or food delivery, immediately disinfect your meat hooks.
- Coronavirus loves to caress your face, so keep your paws off it.
- Cough or sneeze in your arm. I know it’s an old mindless habit to hack in your hand, but break it. Coronavirus is just begging you to be an unwitting co-conspirator in its spread.
- If you are greeting someone, don’t shake their hand, high five, elbow bump or hug. Coronavirus sees this as a sign of weakness. Instead, show your caring by offering a huge smile, an enthusiastic wave, or blowing a loving kiss from six feet away.
As we come together by being apart to pummel this tormentor, show your solidarity with a simple palm-to-fist expression that says: